Home

Monday 10 February 2014

Just got back from my Monday morning Nordic walk with Fiona our instructor, and others.  Due to flooding on our normal route, we had to walk in town and we still clocked up 4.5 miles by going through alleyways and footpaths which I didn't even know were there.


Stock Nordic walking picture and not me!  Could be in the summer though
It certainly cleared out the cobwebs from the weekend when I didn't go out at all!!  I can't go out next Monday because as it is half term I have grandparent duties, so will get my exercise in other ways!

Apropos of absolutely nothing at all, but in connection with the weather, I tapped my barometer on Saturday evening hoping it might rise.  It sank to the lowest that I have ever seen it - quite frightening.  It has risen slightly this morning, but is still very low.

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy lady,make the most of you duties next week as they soon grow up . So its no time for sewing or crochet next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you yesterday! Tony said you had forgotten your skis! probably better with water skis at the moment!

    ReplyDelete