Home

Wednesday 12 March 2014

New great-nephew!

Just a very quick post to say congratulations to my niece who had a little boy, William, last night weighing 8lb 10oz!

Can't wait to see them and I will now make the label which is going on the back of the baby floor mat that is waiting to be despatched to her.  A picture will be posted later in the week, but don't expect pastel colours because my children's items are always bright with interesting little pictures/fabrics in them.   I have a theory that babies like to see bright colours when on their tummies and the colours certainly don't fade.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a new baby! Lovely!!
    Nice to have someone to make for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not wait to see the play mat.I like bright colours for babies my the way Congratulations on a new baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new member of your family.

    ReplyDelete